Building our Future, One Child at a Time...
"Bayside's Mission is to educate and develop the whole student, who, upon graduation, is fully prepared to pursue higher education and who possesses high moral standards, a sense of responsibility, respect for self and others, and pursues excellence."
- Bayside Academy is an independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school which offers a superior educational opportunity to qualified students from Pre-K through twelfth grade.
- Bayside Academy was founded in 1970 by Baldwin County families seeking a challenging college preparatory environment for their children.
- Bayside Academy is built on a legacy of tradition, yet prepares our children for the future with the latest in leading-edge technology in the classroom.
- Bayside Academy operates upon a code of honor, promoting high ideals of trust among students and faculty.
- Bayside Academy is a place of opportunity for our students, providing the means to reach the highest level of academic achievement.
- Bayside Academy is devoted to the task of fostering not only mental growth but also physical development, social interaction, moral, ethical and spiritual values, and aesthetic appreciation.
- Bayside Academy provides an exceptional, committed and caring faculty, a rigorous academic curriculum, and modern facilities in a safe environment.
- Bayside Academy provides small classes with a low student to teacher ratio, allowing for individualized attention and an enriched classroom experience.
- Bayside Academy is a family.