April 5, 2014, at Bayside's Bluff
The 2014 Bay Affair offers some fun new features that promise to take the event to another level of excitement.
• Accessible pricing structure: This year’s new pricing structure ($125 per couple) makes The Bay Affair more all-inclusive than ever before and ensures that more families can comfortably participate in this convivial evening.
• Dueling pianos: A dueling piano bar will give guests the opportunity to enjoy camaraderie and
conversation as top-notch pianists perform crowd favorites and attendees’ requests.
• Online auction: For the first time ever, The Bay Affair will feature an online auction. Guests will be able to preview items online before the event. Electronic hand-held devices at The Bay Affair will enable guests to increase bids quickly and competitively with a fast screen swipe, making it all the easier to return home with a cherished item.
2014 event chairs urge families to get involved in this year’s Bay Affair in the following ways.
1. Contribute to the live or silent auction for The Bay Affair
Each family is asked to contribute at least one item. This item may be a service your business provides, a talent or skill you are willing to share, a once-in-a-lifetime experience, a gift certificate or item from a local business, or a vacation home you are willing to give up for a week. These are just a few examples. Items of all values are needed; smaller items may be bundled with larger ones to make great auction packages. For more information, contact Dennis Ring at 251-338-6414 or email@example.com.
Download a 2014 auction donation form.
2. Become a Sponsor
Sponsorships are the linchpin of The Bay Affair’s fundraising efforts. For the first time, The Bay Affair and Golf Tournament are being held the same week, so all sponsorships will be supporting both events.
Download a 2014 sponsorship packet.
3. Buy tickets to The Bay Affair
Ticket prices for this year’s Bay Affair are $125 per couple – a 50 percent price savings compared with prior years. This lower ticket price helps make The Bay Affair accessible and affordable to all Bayside families. Tickets and online registration to The Bay Affair will be available in late February.
For more information, please contact Dennis Ring at firstname.lastname@example.org.